I feel so fortunate to have found a career I’m passionate about. Changing peoples lives for the better and alongside treatment – encouraging and directing them to be stronger and more flexible.
I’ve gone from being a sports massage therapist, to running my own practice, to becoming an osteopath. A nomadic osteopath at that – I’ve been lucky to go from the UK where I had my own practice, to working in Malaysia, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong. Each place has it’s own unique mix of people, cultural differences, and with it, different ideas about health, wellness and manual therapy.
Here’s a little bit about my training background:
- European School of Osteopathy (UK) M.Ost Osteopathy – First class awarded
- Certificate in Plant Based Nutrition
- Certificate in Clinical Acupuncture, Hong Kong
- RYS 200 hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training (Dubai)
- Evidenced based therapeutic exercises for cervical spine disorders
- RockTape Kinesiology and Power Taping, RockTape
- Post graduate training in Manipulative Therapies
- London School of Sports Massage (UK) Professional Diploma in Sport & Remedial Massage
- CORE Myofascial Therapy Intensive
- Strapping and Taping for injuries and rehabilitation
- Seated Chair Massage